BALLISTIC PROTECTION BACKPACK SYSTEM.
The VESTPAK™ Ballistic Backpack.
We have developed an easy to use ballistic backpack system: THE VESTPAK™ that provides students, teachers and civilians with unparalleled protection in the event of a violence involving firearms and other threats.
The VESTPAK™ System features a quick deployment (EASYPULL™) of the front vest offering Kevlar™ Level IIIa, providing a powerful an effective solution against threats.
Why a System?
The VESTPAK™ System unique ballistic protection backpack is designed to provide unparalleled back and torso protection against bullet fragments. The VESTPAK™ consists of two ballistic bulletproof panels hidden in the backpack, ready for quick deployment in the event of violence.
- Front vest to protect the chest and vital organs.
- Rear panel covering the back.
More Protection. More Safety.
- 2 armored panels, threat Level IIIA, 100% DuPont Kevlar® with 5 year warranty.
- Compliant to NIJ 0101.06 standard and certified
- Solar panel and 10,000 mAh battery for charging USB devices.
- Vests are tested not just for stopping penetration, but also for blunt trauma protection – the blow suffered by the body from the bullet’s impact on the vest. Blunt trauma is measured by the dent suffered by a soft clay backstop to the vest – a maximum of 1.7′′ (44 mm) is allowed.
- It is important to know that Level II-A, II and III-A all stop the overwhelming majority of pistol projectiles you are ever likely to encounter (plus 12 gauge, OO buckshot), and also to know that NO armor is ever 100% ‘bulletproof’ under ALL conceivable circumstances.
The NIJ ballistic resistance standard classifies body armor by levels of ballistic performance. For any performance level, NIJ’s test protocol requires that the bullet does not perforate the vest and that the vest protects against blunt trauma.