MILITARY TACTICAL BACKPACK
50L OUTDOOR MILITARY TACTICAL BACKPACK - LIMITED QUANTITY IN STOCK. ORDER NOW!
The Military tactical Ballistic Backpack for Civilians and law enforcement is an excellent choice for a 3 day assault pack combat for hunting, trekking and camping.
Made of 600D Nylon Material . It comes with 3 detachable molle pouches attached on front and two sides featuring a superior molly system.
It accepts a NIJ Level III, IIIA and IV panels. Protect yourself in a shooting/emergency situation.
The tactical Backpack system can be worn on a daily basis and is perfect for normal commute or a quick flight. A Perfect accessory for discreet military operations and also protections for civilians.
also have the option to buy a Custom Solar Panel/ Battery Kit of your choice. See
Solar Panels & Battery for more information or
Click these links below to customize your order.
- Material: 600D Military nylon
- Weight (approx): 1750g
- Capacity: 50L
- Main Compartment (approx): 19.7"(50cm) High x 13"(33cm) Wide x 8.7"(22cm) Deep
- Front Pocket (approx): 5.1"(13cm) High x 12.6"(32cm) Wide x 3.9"(10cm) Deep
- Side Pocket (approx): 7.9"(20cm) High x 4.7"(12cm) Wide x 2.4"(6cm) Deep
- The Backpack is constructed with waterproof 600D Nylon material.
- Come with a zipper outside pocket and a big mesh compartment in it
- With 3 detachable molle pouches attached on front and two sides.
- Large cargo with a big compartment in it.
- Come with a hand carry strap and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Wide & thick waist belt, comfortable for heavy carry.
- With adjustable chest belt.
- 1 x Tactical Backpack (1x Main bag, 2 x side bags, 1x front bag)
- Level IIIA Ballistic Panel Rigid Panel
- Polyethylene NIJ standard and Certified
- 5 year warranty
Vests are tested not just for stopping penetration, but also for blunt trauma protection – the blow suffered by the body from the bullet’s impact on the vest. Blunt trauma is measured by the dent suffered by a soft clay backstop to the vest – a maximum of 1.7′′ (44 mm) is allowed.
It is important to know that Level II-A, II and III-A all stop the overwhelming majority of pistol projectiles you are ever likely to encounter (plus 12 gauge, OO buckshot), and also to know that NO armor is ever 100% ‘bulletproof’ under ALL conceivable circumstances.
also have the option to buy a Custom solar/battery kit of your choice. See
Solar Panels & Battery for more information.
- Do not use Chlorine or Solvents
- Use Soapy water
- Do not Hammer or nail the Panels
The VESTPAK™ Bulletproof Backpack.