UST Trekker Stormproof Lighter
The Trekker Storm-proof Lighter features an extra-large fuel tank that provides over 1,000 ignitions before needing a refill. With a Pietro-electric ignition, the Trekker lights up to 30,000 times and works even in adverse weather conditions. The storm-proof flame withstands winds up to 80 mph. With a rubberized case and stainless steel wire closure this is the best storm-proof lighter for any outdoor enthusiast.
- High quality, field tested survival gear
- A variety of products to cover all your outdoor and survival needs
- The number one trusted name in survival
- Withstands winds of 70-80 miles per hour and burns a clean
- Pietro-Electric Ignition System good for over 30,000 ignitions
- Easy grip rubberized case
- Stainless steel wire closure and o-ring seal makes it watertight
- Holds an amazing 4g of fuel, enough for over 1,000 ignitions
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds ()
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: W03-005
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 1.5 x 3.7 inches|
|Item Weight||0.02 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
Designed for extreme wind and water resistance, the UST Trekker Storm-proof Lighter features a stainless steel wire closure that stands up to rugged outdoor use and an easy-grip rubberized case in high visibility orange. Eliminating the need for batteries or flint, the Trekker Storm-proof uses a Pietro-electric ignition system, features easy one-handed operation, and lights up to 30,000 times. The catalyze coil provides a windproof flame, withstands winds of 70 to 80 miles per hour, performs up to an altitude of 8,000 feet, and burns at a hot 2,000 degrees F.
A water resistant O-ring seal keeps rain, snow, and moisture out when cap is closed, and a stainless steel wire closure keeps it closed. A flame indicator window located on the side of the combustion chamber glows when lighter is ignited, while the flame adjuster located on the bottom ensures best fuel mix at varying altitudes. A fuel capacity window allows easy view of fuel level.
The VESTPAK™ Bulletproof Backpack.