PROTECTOR "GIRL's Kit Special 01
VESTPAK™ "PROTECTOR" Girl's kit Special.
VESTPAK™ "PROTECTOR" - PATENTED WRAP AROUND SUPERIOR DESIGN.
VESTPAK™ PROTECTOR "Girl's Kit Special
VESTPAK™ Protector is an unique bulletproof ballistic protection. It is the
coolest thing we have ever seen! In seconds, you are fully armored
against most handgun and shotgun threats. All vital areas are protected
and all of this protection is stored in an attractive and modern backpack. Check our video demonstration by clicking the TAB above.
Aside from having a NIJ Level IIIA panel
in the back of the backpack, there’s the patented EASY PULL™ tab on the side of the pack that
deploys a wrap-around frontal NIJ level IIIA panel giving you a full frontal
and rear IIIA protection.
The VESTPAK™ "PROTECTOR" features 100% KEVLAR™ bulletproof panels which protects the torso front and back. The VESTPAK™ can be worn on a daily basis and is perfect for normal commute or a quick flight.
A Perfect accessory for EVERYONE as well as military discreet operations.
- 2 armored panels, threat Level IIIA Standard
- Soft and Rigid panels
- 15"x15" - 10.25"x16.5"
- Polyethylene NIJ standard and Certified
- 7.00 pounds
- 2 main compartments with additional storage inside
- Special Soft touch Compartments for Laptop and smartphones.
- Solar Panel
- Mini Taser
- Pepper Spray
Micro Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Flashlight.
- Powerful Micro Stun Gun With LED Flashlight - The power of a full size stun gun at HALF the size!
- Micro Size, Conceals Easily - Only 3-3/4" tall, 1 1/2" wide and 3/4" thick - Slips easily into a pocket or purse.
- Internal Rechargeable Battery - No expensive batteries to buy
- Non-Slip Rubber Coating
- Lifetime Warranty
Pepper Spray—Police Strength—Aqua Key Case with Quick Release Key Ring, 25 Bursts & 10-Foot (3 m) Range
- #1 PEPPER SPRAY BRAND TRUSTED BY POLICE AND CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE: Including New York PD, Chicago PD and U.S. Marshals; RELIABLE & LONG-LASTING: 4-year shelf life (2X the industry standard) for the best self-protection available; Made in the USA
- GUARANTEED MAXIMUM STRENGTH: SABRE's professional-grade OC Spray is backed by our in-house HPLC lab testing, guaranteeing maximum heat and stopping power in every burst and eliminating the 30% failure rate experienced with other brands (U of Utah study)
- MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER AT A SAFE DISTANCE: Impressive 10-Foot (3M) range with 25 bursts (up to 5x other brands); Cute mint pepper spray key-chain deploys a powerful stream to decrease wind blow-back while UV dye aids in identifying suspect
- EASY ACCESS IN STRESSFUL SITUATIONS: SABRE is one of the only brands to offer the Quick Release Key Ring providing fast, immediate access; PREVENTS ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE with reinforced trigger twist lock for safe storage in purse or backpack
- STAY SABRE SAFE WITH FREE TRAINING: Feel confident and secure; In addition to your defensive spray, packaging includes links to free training videos and safety tips to help maximize your personal safety when in the face of danger
Tips for women on staying safe! These are well worth passing on, and are common sense for men, too.
Please read this information from a woman who works for the police department.
I have to share some things I have learned in my job with you. In my job, I review criminal and psychiatric files of imprisoned sex offenders who are approaching their release date. I decide if they are likely to re-offend based on certain criteria and then civilly commit them to a sex offender treatment facility if I decide that they are at significant risk to re-offend.
I have read hundreds and hundreds of files, and have taken note of some of the mistakes women make. Let me preface this by saying that a woman is NEVER EVER EVER at fault for being raped or attacked, but there are definitely ways to reduce your risk of being a victim.
Here are the most common mistakes women make that could result in them getting kidnapped, attacked, and/or raped:
- Getting into the
attacker's car when he pulls a gun and
orders you to get into his vehicle. Most
attackers don't want to shoot you ... they
want you to get into the car so that they
can drive you to a deserted place and
torture you. Don't comply. Run screaming. It
is MUCH more likely than not that he will
just move on to an easier target.
- Pulling over when a man
drives alongside of you pointing at your car
pretending something is wrong. If this
happens, drive to the nearest well-lit and
populated gas station and look the car over
yourself (or ask an attendant). Never pull
over. Believe it or not, many women have
fallen for this for fear of their car
spontaneously exploding in the middle of the
road. Not likely.
- Not locking your doors
while driving. I have read several cases
where the attacker simply walks up to a
woman's car while she's at a traffic light
and jumps in with his gun or knife drawn. 4.
Opening your front door when you have not
positively identified who is there. If you
don't have a peep hole, get one. I've seen
countless cases where the attacker gains
access to his victims simply by knocking on
their door. Don't let an attacker get into
your home. He then has a private, relatively
soundproof place to attack you.
- Not being alert in
parking lots. If you go to the grocery store
at night, don't be shy about asking for an
escort to your car. Too many women are
abducted from parking lots or even raped in
the parking lot. Look in your back seat
before entering your car. Cars provide
endless hiding places for attackers, both
inside them and in between them. Be aware of
your surroundings by looking to the left and
right and behind you with your head up all
the time. You may appear paranoid and look
funny to others, but an attacker will think
twice about approaching someone who appears
so aware of what's going on.
- Trusting a clean cut,
honest looking stranger. I see mug shots of
every sex offender in the state of Florida.
They do not look like monsters. They often
look like they could be your friendly
grocer. They are every age between 15 and
90, and probably beyond. Only a small
minority actually look scary. I just read a
case yesterday of a man with only one leg
who beat up his victim with his crutch
before he raped her. Who would have ever
thought that a one legged man would be a
- Trusting people to be
alone with your children. This is a
difficult one, because child molesters end
up being the LAST person the parents would
believe is the molester. Most of the child
molesting cases I see involve the
stepfather, the uncle, the sister's
boyfriend, the mother's boyfriend, the
grandfather, the baby-sitter, the neighbor,
the family friend, the youth camp director,
day care worker, etc. Although rare, even
women can be molesters. In every case, the
perpetrator is a nice guy, trusting, good
with children, and the family is baffled or
even in disbelief that the person could be
abusing their child. When it comes to your
children and grandchildren, be suspicious of
everyone, no matter who they are. And pay
attention to what your child says and how
he/she reacts to the mention of different
people in their lives.
- When having your car serviced, give the attendant only the car keys, as they have key duplicators readily available, and they generally have your address, etc. on file. I didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable with this, but I am at work right now reviewing files, and realized that this email is a way I can reach many women at one time. I have the dirty job of reading all these files, and it makes me feel good to know that I can share some inferences from what I have learned. This is not an exhaustive list of what not to do, but just some things that I have observed more than just a few times.
Pass this on to the women in your lives.
The VESTPAK™ Bulletproof Backpack.