LARGE MILITARY TACTICAL BACKPACK for Hiking & Camping. Upgraded Version.
55L OUTDOOR MILITARY TACTICAL BACKPACK - LIMITED QUANTITY IN STOCK. ORDER NOW!
The Military tactical Ballistic Backpack for Civilians and law enforcement is an excellent choice for outdoor Upgraded Version for hunting, trekking and camping.
Made of 900D Nylon Material . Molly web for pouches with a thick protective inter-layer for computer and electronic devices with rain cover.
It accepts a NIJ Level III, IIIA and IV panels. Protect yourself in a shooting/emergency situation.
The tactical Backpack system can be worn on a daily basis and is perfect for normal commute or a quick flight. A Perfect accessory for discreet military operations and also protections for civilians.
- Size: 25.2"x 12.6"x 9", 50L-55L
- Molle web for pouches, thickened computer protective inter-layer inside and extra compartment, with rain cover
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps for carrying comfort, breathable mesh backing provides a cool feel in hot weather
- Material: more durable 900D and nylon sewn
- The hiking backpack can be carried by one shoulder or two shoulders, also can be used as handbag. It's concise designed for convenient and practical. The bag with large capacity is suitable for travelling, camping and other outdoor sports.
also have the option to buy a Custom Solar Panel/ Battery Kit of your choice. See
Solar Panels & Battery for more information or
Click these links below to customize your order.
- Material: 600D Military nylon
- Weight (approx): 1750g
- Capacity: 55L
- Main Compartment (approx): 25.2 x 12.6 x
- The Backpack is constructed with waterproof 600D Nylon material.
- Come with a zipper outside pocket and a big mesh compartment in it
- With 3 detachable molle pouches attached on front and two sides.
- Large cargo with a big compartment in it.
- Come with a hand carry strap and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Wide & thick waist belt, comfortable for heavy carry.
- With adjustable chest belt.
- 1 x Tactical Backpack
- Level IIIA Ballistic Panel Rigid Panel
- Polyethylene NIJ standard and Certified
- 5 year warranty
Vests are tested not just for stopping penetration, but also for blunt trauma protection – the blow suffered by the body from the bullet’s impact on the vest. Blunt trauma is measured by the dent suffered by a soft clay backstop to the vest – a maximum of 1.7′′ (44 mm) is allowed.
It is important to know that Level II-A, II and III-A all stop the overwhelming majority of pistol projectiles you are ever likely to encounter (plus 12 gauge, OO buckshot), and also to know that NO armor is ever 100% ‘bulletproof’ under ALL conceivable circumstances.
also have the option to buy a Custom solar/battery kit of your choice. See
Solar Panels & Battery for more information.
- Do not use Chlorine or Solvents
- Use Soapy water
- Do not Hammer or nail the Panels
The VESTPAK™ Bulletproof Backpack.