place an order with Vestpak-usafe.com you are trusting us with personal and financial
We take this trust very seriously. This policy describes how we
keep your personal information private.
will not misuse your personal information.
- We will not sell your information to any mailing lists. Other companies might do that. We don't think selling your name to a company that
will send you unwanted e-mail or junk mail is worth a nickel.
- We will not mail you unwanted information. When you order from us you can control what
information is sent to you. You can decide if you want an order
confirmation, shipping confirmation, or customer survey. We do
occasionally send customer newsletters. It is very easy to unsubscribe to
these. The unsubscribe link in the newsletter will immediately remove you
from our email list.
Your information is only used when is necessary.
When you place an order with vestpak-usafe.com you provide us with of information. Here is a summary of how we use them.
- Your billing address - Your billing address is used to verify that the person placing the order matches the person who owns the credit card. This process is done through and "Address Verification System" which uses the numeric value of your street address and your zip code.
- Your Shipping Address - The shipping address is used only to ship your order.
- Your e-mail address - Your e-mail address is used to send the order related e-mails you choose.
1. If you would like to be e-nailed a copy of your order, we do that.
2. If you would like to be e-mailed a shipping confirmation , we do that.
3. After your order, you will be signed up for a customer newsletter. If you want to unsubscribe to the newsletter, there is a link in the email to do that.
- Your phone number - Is not used unless it is requested the postal service, only then is provided.