Bulletproof Panel Level IV Ceramic Plates by VESTPAK
LEVEL IV. Level IV is the highest rifle plate rating under the NIJ personal body armor specs at this time. A level IV must stop a single hit of 7.62MM AP “Black Tip”, which is effectively a . 30-06 Armor Piercing bullet.
Level 4 Body Armor plates provide protection against multiple . 30-06 Armor Piercing rounds. This bulletproof body armor plate completely keeps multiple rifle caliber rounds contained upon impact onto ceramic/PE structure. It stops from the 5.56mm Black Tip, up to the powerful .
- Made with PE/Ceramic composite to create lighter plate
- NIJ Level IV bulletproof level
- Integral ceramic covering 100%of the plate, creating superior bulletproof performance
- Crack-resistant lightweight structure, capable of stopping multiple bullet rounds
- User-friendly design fits to the body curve and maximizes safety
- Flexible rims on the edge increase comfort and ensure unrestricted physical activities
- Tested under NIJ-0101.06 IV body armor standards by H.P. White and Chesapeake. It is capable of stopping at least 3 shots of caliber .30, 166 grain, AP, and M2 ammunition.
- Standard size: 9.5″x 11.5″ x 0.8″; Weight 5.5+/-.5 lbs.
Level IV Ceramic Plates
- Ballistic panels 5 years
More info here: Vestpak-usafe.com
Follow us @USAFEamerica